Search This Blog

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Business AdVISE December 2009

Dear Small Business Owner:

Whether you work for yourself or someone else, you indeed are a small business owner. I believe that your success will see a win or a failure based on the degree to which your see your self as your own "employer" or the owner of your own personal franchise. We live in truly transformative times, where not only the strong, but the CREATIVE will survive. The ability to take a skill set and continually create and re-create value is more important than ever.

I want to welcome you to consider some of my own thoughts and insights with regard to small business management. While, I work for a company, I also engage myself with creative writing, and volunteer endeavors. Mine is truly the "blended life" when it comes to work and family, and I believe that both are stronger for the shared efforts.

Take some time this week to check back for some Business AdVISE. And remember, take care of your customers or someone else will.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing this...just started my own business and so far it's going well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations are the start of your new business. Tell me about it!

    ReplyDelete